Tuesday 6 July 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

I had a bit of spare time on the computer the other day, so decided to have a look at some reviews of the new Twilight Saga film, Eclipse.

I came across one written by "Robbie Collin" on the News of the World website, and I couldn't help but laugh:
"Meaning the quiet, bookish lass has to choose between a rampant, half-man half-beast bodybuilder and an immortal sex knight. And yeah. Clearly, this is a wish-fulfilment fantasy. But people say that as if it's a BAD thing.
Tends to be the same people, funnily enough, who can't get enough of the likes of Spider-Man (nerd gets superhuman strength and pulls hot redhead) and Iron Man 2 (IT boffin straps on power suit and pulls hot redheads, plural)."
In just two short paragraphs, this man has completely summed up those who spend far too much time bleating about the Twilight films when, in fact, they have never watched them. I know a few people like this, as I'm sure you do.

And that is where I take my leave, because, let's be honest, nothing I can say will be as accurate as the genius above.

The full article is available here:


1 comments:

Daniel Turner said...

Good find Kel, that was a great review! "Bella's had less action than the German Keeper..." LMFAO!

Post a Comment