Wednesday 17 June 2009

Anger Management

I have recently taken up Kick Boxing classes, and let me tell you, it is the best way to beat stress!


The very first class, we did warm-ups and stretches, and even THAT made you sweat! Then we were taught the basic punches and kicks, before being handed the pads and told, "Right. Now punch and kick each other." I was like a kid in a candy store! With every punch or kick I threw, I was imagining that the pads were the faces of my exes, and all those assholes that have pissed me off over the years. I came out of there feeling more chillaxed than I have been in a very long time!
Just being able to punch and kick someone without being arrested gives you an adrenaline rush, and, as a woman, knowing how many calories I was burning made me feel really good.
However, I have made a promise to myself that next week, as I punch and kick the hunky men, I will try not to make noises that belong in the bedroom.
It feels great, but it is not quite a substitute for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment