Wednesday 28 October 2009

Little update, and a thanks thrown in!

I'd just like to say a little thanks to everyone who has visited my blog, and read some of the posts.

I do my best to keep it interesting, writing about things that have a little meaning to them, although I do admit to a little bitch now and then.

If any of you have any suggestions for the blog, or anything you would like to see a post about, please feel free to give me a quick email, and I'll do what I can.

Oh, and while I'm at it, although I am getting plenty of visits from all over the world, I seem to have attracted a stalker. You see, someone appears to be visiting my page a lot. And I don't mean they are visiting to have a read of the latest post or whatever; I mean they are CONSTANTLY looking at the same pages over and over again (funnily enough, one of the more popular pages with this person is the "Cursed Mountain" post, and also happens to have the same IP Address as the one who left the comment).

But hey, all you're doing is boosting my stats, so thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment